Describe and submit your digital, data, or analytics opportunity. This submission is optional for students participating in the HBAP Pitch Competition. Use this platform to share your early-stage idea, describe the skills you have, and also what needs you have so that people who are looking to join teams can determine if your team is a match. In your submissions, please include the following details:
- Vision and value proposition: A quick one-sentence overview of the opportunity and value you provide to your business, customers or suppliers (describe it in 140 characters or less). Some examples to help you brainstorm: Send better email (MailChimp), Rides in minutes (Lyft), A great shave for a few bucks a month (Dollar Shave Club), Shorten. Share. Measure (Bitly).
- The problem: What problem are you solving.
- Target market and opportunity: Who is your ideal customer and what is the estimated market size.
- The solution: How will others (e.g., customers, clients, suppliers etc.) use your product and how will it solve their problems.
- Team: Who’s on the team and why they’re the right people (what other positions do you need to fill?).
- Competition: How are you different from the competition or alternatives in the market today?
Please note that this site and submissions contained in it are public-facing and can be read online. Students are welcome to submit minimal information at this stage.