September 03, 2021
Describe and submit your digital, data, or analytics opportunity. This submission is optional for students participating in the HBAP Pitch Competition. Use this platform to share your early-stage idea, describe the skills you have, and also what needs you have so that people who are looking to join teams can determine if your team is a match. In your submissions, please include the following details:
- Vision and value proposition: A quick one-sentence overview of the opportunity and value you provide to your business, customers or suppliers (describe it in 140 characters or less). Some examples to help you brainstorm: Send better email (MailChimp), Rides in minutes (Lyft), A great shave for a few bucks a month (Dollar Shave Club), Shorten. Share. Measure (Bitly).
- The problem: What problem are you solving.
- Target market and opportunity: Who is your ideal customer and what is the estimated market size.
- The solution: How will others (e.g., customers, clients, suppliers etc.) use your product and how will it solve their problems.
- Team: Who’s on the team and why they’re the right people (what other positions do you need to fill?).
- Competition: How are you different from the competition or alternatives in the market today?
Please note that this site and submissions contained in it are public-facing and can be read online. Students are welcome to submit minimal information at this stage.