Thank you for your encouragement @Lauren.
The first focus would be on getting a beta version of the platform ready with base features for Pilot until that point it be the equity and the working capital needed to run the platform.
The initial membership will be subscription based through invitation, and that would contribute to “Lights-On” funding.
There are 3 personas on the platform whose features are prioritized for beta version of the app as below:
1. Universities/ Institutions hosting “New Alumnis” (nUmnis) – (Harvard for HBAP Pilot) – For their Onboarding Application
2. Lifelong Learners “New Age Learners” (nULearners) – The user Dashboard of approved candidates
3. The “New Teachers” and Career re-starters (nUTeachers) – Payment Portal / API and PayPal Integration so that they can host classes.
Following are the steps for implementation:
1. Business Requirements Refinement
2. Functional Design & Flow
3. High-Level Solution Design
4. Solution Architecture
5. Technical Architecture Documentation
6. Proof of Concept (POC)
7. Technology Adoption
8. Cost Estimation / Re-Evaluation
9. Pricing Model Adoption
10. Venture Funding / Crowd Funding.
11. Technical Design Kick off.
12. Rapid Prototyping
13. Solution Development
14. User Acceptance Testing
15. Pilot Test
16. Cloud/ Infrastructure Scale Up
17. Go – Live
Below is the Platform Architecture and a high-level for associated costing; given pay per use and good availability we should be able to scale up with user-base changes:
This is a platform built with Angular Bootstrap, Java API and MySQL database. Currently highlevel platform design is in progress.
The hosting could be cloud based on AWS using Elastic / EC2 modules but also evaluate, Google or Everis Cloud (My Company).
The Application will boast a responsive web design and is expected to deliver seamless experience irrespective of the device or platform.
Below are some Key Metrics:
PILOT Users onboarding
PILOT User Successful use
Number of sessions per user
Initial Projected Cost to Pilot:
$90,000* for the Pilot Phase which may need some refinement.
* There is anticipated funding needed for Pilot and beyond and that would range between an additional $100,000 to $500,000.
The cost of infrastructure could run high with volume and we need to keep up subscriptions as well as Ads processing to keep the application funded.