Vision: To build a digital platform which helps oil and Gas companies with their supply chain management.
- One of the major source of data for the platform comes from the suppliers and vendors
- It requires obtaining the supplier data (such as ropes, shackles, etc) from various suppliers and digitize it
- It is essential to get onboard as many suppliers/Vendors as possible
- These companies are typically service providers (such as Schlumberger, Halliburton, TechnipFMC etc)
- The other sources of data comes from the transactions between companies and their suppliers/vendors
- It is important to understand what those companies require and which suppliers they go with for their EPCI projects
- Operators are essentially source of income for all the O&G companies
- It is essential to get them onboard and share the transaction data with them to bring transparency
- Sometimes operators deals with vendors/suppliers directly
- Compliance companies are typically certifying agencies (like DNV or ABS) where they certify products as a 3rd party and make sure that the products sold by suppliers are as per industry standards.
- These compliance agencies typically deals with operators, companies and suppliers.
- The compliance data and standards are the last part of data required for the platform.