- Homeowners and homes sharing platforms consistently face the challenge of trusting the professionalism and safety of the cleaners they employ.
- The lack of a clear scope of service deprives both the cleaner and the homeowner the opportunity for clearer service expectation which mostly leads consistent dissatisfaction in service performance
- Structured pricing that is comparable with scope of service is a challenge faced by providers and service beneficiaries
- Targeting US households with annual income of over 75k
- 45% of US Households = 0.45 x 128.58million = 57.86million households
- Also targeting 400k unemployed housekeepers in the US*
- Matching the two target groups presents a service ratio of 144:1
*estimates based on US Bureau of Labor Statistics data
- Providing a platform where homeowners and home share owners can select professional housekeepers for their respective needs while both parties score on service and customer experience.
- By resolving the long-standing challenges of reliability, professionalism and mutually met expectations, our platform reduces the unnecessary friction between the service provider and the customer.
- The large pool of professional housekeepers currently jobless due to the economic downturn.
- The spread of COVID-19 has left many households with the challenge of maintaining high levels of sanitation & hygiene in their homes.
BACK OF HOUSE VS COMPETITORS:
- Harvard Business Analytics Program
- Finance and analytics industry background spanning over 15 years
- 22-years long career in hospitality management within luxury brands including the Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, Fairmont, Auberge, Sheraton, Andaz and Hyatt hotels.
- Executive VP at Ganir & Co, a company specializing in luxury hotel housekeeping and staffing services.