- Oct 9, 2019: Hyunjin Kim, Harvard Business School on the value of competitor information: evidence from a field experiment
- Oct 23, 2019: Zhou Zhou, Questrom School of Business at Boston University on platform valuation: profit or user base
- Nov 13, 2019: David Holtz, Sloan School of Management at MIT on cracking the coding interview
- Dec 4, 2019: Alice Jayoung Jang, Questrom School of Business at Boston University on man-bites-dog contagion: how people get overexposed to rare and novel events
- Dec 18, 2019: Jeremy Yang, Sloan School of Management at MIT on optimizing targeting policy via contextual bandit experiments: an application to proactive churn management at The Boston Globe
Add workshop dates directly to your calendar by dragging and dropping or importing the Doctoral Workshop iCal File (.ICS).