At the Digital Transformation Summit, we expose and explore the newest and greatest challenges related to the application of emerging technologies today.
The Summit will include:
- Five provocative keynotes by pioneers in emerging technologies like virtual reality, blockchain, and artificial intelligence.
- A panel of venture capital leaders on investing in platforms.
- A diverse crowd of over 400 engineers, scholars, entrepreneurs, and students from Harvard and beyond.
- Rikard Steiber, President, Viveport and SVP of Virtual Reality, HTC Vive
- Amy Yu, Senior Director, Product Strategy & Data Science, Viacom
- Hanna Halaburda, Senior Economist, Bank of Canada
- Kelly Trindel, Head of IO Science & Diversity Analytics, Pymetrics
- Bill Ruh, Chief Executive Officer, GE Digital and SVP & Chief Digital Officer, GE
- Chiara Farronato, Assistant Professor of Business Administration, HBS
- Kavita Gupta, Founding Managing Partner, Consensys
- Walter Delph, Partner and Managing Director, BCG Digital Ventures
- Chip Hazard, General Partner, Flybridge Capital